Oct 1, 2009

21st June 2009

* Happy Father's Day *


On our way to Toa Payoh...





Too bad sister in camp...


Entering the restaurant...


Irritating brother...


Daddy and his kids...


Close up shot...
What's with daddy's expression...?


Daddy's girl...


Mummy's boy...


Here comes the food...


Dad's favorite...


Daddy's boy...


See, that's why I said he's irritating...


Mummy's girl...


Close up shot...


I also don't know why I squatted down...


Luckily mummy offer to share her seat...


Her cute children...


We all have seafood allergy...
Brother's lip swell after eating the shrimp dumpling...
But he still kept on eating...


A nicer shot...


All stomachs filled...


Happy family...


He feels shy...


Trying to act cool...


My so called part time BF...


On our way to Aunt's house...


I think I shall take a nap too...


Amelia shook the camera...


Alicia shook the camera...


Malcolm helped them with the camera...


My naughty girl...


See... She doesn't want to get up...
My hand is in awkward position...


Much better but still not very comfortable...


I think she care less about me =(


Still continue lying on me...


Till she's sleepy...


Steamboat...


Hotplate...


I'm putting on weight...


2nd round...